Sunday, April 21, 2013

Flying Around Cibubur

In the morning in cibubur airstrip, I have a long time of school holiday. That situation, I had flying around Cibubur.  I just flying circuit pattern in local training area cibubur.  Cibubur has frequency 119.300 Mhz, and Runway 09 and 27.  I prepare flight at 00.30 UTC time, and takeoff with Pak. Tikno at 00.10 UTC, with clear and friendly weather. Zero of wind little bit thermal, that's good weather for flying an trike or microlight. The microlight that I flew is a pegasusM aviation remark with Quick series.

Some Photo when flght >>


Lining up runway for take of  "Cibubur info, Papa kilo siera 189 lining up run way 09 request for take of for training local circuit area 1000 feet"  and tower say back "Papa Kilo Siera 289 clear for take of runway 09" and I have read back "Clear for takeoff runway 09, Papa Kilo Siera 289"


Mount salak there, can you see that? beautiful view. I love this country, like I love myself fully. Cibubur airstrip location is west of halim airport, the range is so closed from halim.


Jakarta view from the sky in the morning, nice city. Maybe you don't belive if this a jakarta city, but absolutely there is Jakarta. So many tall building or tower in there, and it was in fogging weather. look not clear, from sky.


     Pray Before Flight,  LOL.... that must be Remove Before Flight, ussualy in pitot. That our quotes!


On final runway 27 for landing  "Papa Kilo Siera 189 on final runway 27, for full stop" tower say back "Papa Kilo Siera 189 clear for land, full stop" 

Guyss, that my story about flying around in Cibubur area 1000 feet. I have a long time not flying, because has many exam in my school. That was flying for refreshing about that. Enjoy flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment